My Positions Page
- 1.Once you have already created an active position on Fuji, you can head to the “My Positions” tab, where you can get more in-depth details on your position and actively manage it.
- 2.At the top of the page, you can view your
- Total Deposits
- Debt (how much you have borrowed)
- Net APY (for all of your positions combined)
- How much do you have available left to borrow
- 3.Below, you can select two tabs. One for “Borrowing” and another for “Lending”. The Borrowing page will display all of your active positions. Yes, you can have multiple positions active!
- 4.If you would like to manage a specific position, click on it, and you will be taken to a new screen where you will view more analytics about your position.
- 5.You can deposit more collateral (from any chain), take out additional debt (to any chain), or even withdraw your collateral/payback your debt from any chain! On this page, you can also see what your liquidation threshold is for your specific position. Always make sure to keep a healthy LTV to help prevent your position from being liquidated.
- 6.When changing the value of your position, please take note of the change to your LTV!